Risk Removal Impact Does Not Always Populate and Display Graph
(Doc ID 2352085.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Risk Removal Impact graph is not displaying correctly depending on the Risk Probability Percentage selected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log on to Prime Projects
- Create a new project
- Task A added with planned duration of 20 days
- Task B added with planned duration of 10 days
- Risk R1 added with Single Point Shape and Pre Response Most Likely Probability of 20% and Pre Response Schedule Impact of 20d
- Risk R2 added with Single Point Shape and Pre Response Most Likely Probability of 20% and Pre Response Schedule Impact of 20d
- Task A assigned to R1
- Task B assigned to R2
- Run Analysis with Run Risk Removal Impact and Include Proposed Items selected
- View 'Risk Removal Impact' - chart is blank
- Change R1 Probability percentage to 50%
- Change R2 Probability percentage to 50%
- Rerun 'Run Analysis'
- View 'Risk Removal Impact' - chart is now populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document