Privilege "Edit Requisition as Approver" is Missing
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create custom Role to allow Approver to edit Requisitions
fields during Approval as per Doc ID 2099216.1, user cannot find
Edit Requisition as Approver privilege (POR_CREATE_REQUISITION_ALLOW_APPROVER_MODIFICATION_PRIV)
Due to this issue, users cannot setup to allow Approver To Edit Requisitions Fields During Approval
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigator: Security Console
2. From Roles, click the Search dropdown on left, select all.
3. In search box, enter text: 'Edit Req'.
4. Observe no results except custom Role with similar name.
5. In search box, enter text: 'POR_CREATE'.
6. No results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms