Oracle Fusion Learning Cloud: My Team's Learning Page
(Doc ID 2352548.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Learning Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the manager accesses the My Team's Learning page, in the Voluntary Learning tab, the card shows the manager name. Customer requires that the
following changes should be done to the card:
- The card should show a generic team icon instead of the manager's photo
- The card heading should read <Manager Name> - All Reports
1. Login as Line Manager
2. Navigator > My Team > Learning
3. In the Required Learning tab, the label shown in the card is "Manager Name - All Reports"
4. But in Voluntary Learning tab, the label only shows "Manager Name"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document