Creating or Opening Quotes from Oracle Sales Cloud Results in Blank iFrame and Mixed Content Error
(Doc ID 2353076.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2017 R2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to navigate to CPQ Cloud from Oracle Sales Cloud, sometimes a blank iFrame is encountered after attempting to create or open a quote. Should the browser's developer tools be open, the following error may be seen in the console:
Mixed Content: The page at 'https://<instance>.crm.<pod>.oraclecloud.com/sales/faces/FuseOverview?_afrLoop=7111798535917115&fndGlobalItemNodeId=MOO_OPPTYMGMTOPPORTUNITIES_CRM_CARD&fndTaskItemNodeId=MOO_OPPTYMGMTOPPORTUNITIES_CRM&fnd=;skipToEditOptyId=300000029048683;;;;false;256;;;&_adf.ctrl-state=lcs74viji_2716' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure resource 'http://<SITENAME>.bigmachines.com/logout.jsp?_bm_trail_refresh_=true'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Enter CPQ Cloud in order to generate a CPQ Cloud Session.
- Navigate back to OSC.
- Maintain an OSC session past 60 minutes. This will require performing tasks in OSC as the OSC session timeout is typically 30 minutes.
- Attempt to re-enter CPQ Cloud.
- The blank iFrame will appear, and the error will appear in the browser console.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document