Fusion Workforce Compensation: Bottom Up Budget Not Calculating Correctly For Employees With Currency Conversion
(Doc ID 2354611.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Seeing an issue where the worksheet is not calculating the correct Budget Amount - Worker - Component 1 for employees who have a currency other than USD as the currency when using bottom up budgeting.
The Budget Amount - Worker - Component 1 column has a dynamic calculation. The calculation is .022 * (Eligible Salary - Merit).
Example for an employee with EUR currency.
When switching Currency from Worker local currency to USD - US Dollar the employees Eligible Salary - Merit changes to 224,883.89. The dynamic calculation kicks in for Budget Amount - Worker - Component 1 and gives result of 4,250.40. However this is incorrect. Should be 224,883 * (.022) which equals 4,947.44
When switching employees currency from EUR to USD the dynamic calculation should calculate according to currency.
Expected value for Budget Amount - Worker - Component 1 = 4,947.44
Actual is 4,250.40
1. From the compensation worksheet, we see the last employee in the list having his currency correctly displayed as EUR instead of USD.
2. From the compensation worksheet we switch the currency display from worker local currency to USD.
3. After switching the currency to USD to verify the budget amount for component 1, we see that the budget is being calculated as $4250.40, which is an incorrect value.
4. Before leaving the worksheet we verify the eligible salary is 224,883.89147 and the employee is in merit tier 1.
5. We then navigate to the set up for the plan to test the dynamic calculation for the budget amount column on the worksheet.
6. When giving 224,883.89147 as the eligible salary, and the the Merit tier as merit 1, the dynamic calculation returns the correct value of 4947.445612.
7. We then quickly return to the worksheet to compare the incorrect worksheet value of $4250.40 to the correct dynamic calculation test value of $4947.445612.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!