My Work Finance Validation Button Is Not Displaying in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a New Finance Validation request is sent for a project that is in Closed in Realization, the Active Resource with the Role containing permission to approve finance Validations receives an email notification, there is no notification on the MY Work page that there is a finance validation, there is no Finance Validation Button present to review all open Finance Validations.
STEPS to verify
- A Resource with permission to create a Finance Validation for a project in Closed in Realization accesses Instantis
- Resource navigates to a Closed in Realization project > Finance Validations
- Resource Requests a Finance Validation
- System sends an email to the Active Resource with permission to approve Finance Validation assigned to the project
- Resource with permission to approve Finance Validation, that is the Active resource in said role on the project Accesses Instantis
- Resource Navigates to My Work
RESULT: There is no Finance Validation button to select to see the Projects in Closed in Realization to approve the Validation.
NOTE: This was working in version 17.1.2, and 17.2.2
Upgrade to version 17.3 with patchset 1 (126.96.36.199)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms