Enhancement Request: Prime Dates In Portfolios Do Not Match Dates In Schedule
(Doc ID 2355045.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing dates for an activity, the new dates are not reflected in the Portfolios / Scorecard view
The date changes for the project should reflect in the Portfolios view
- Launch Prime
- Add activities to a project
- Schedule the project (change the data date)
- Observe the new dates on the activities
- Navigate to Portfolios / Scorecard
- Observe the new dates for the project do not match the activity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document