Opening In New Tab Reverts Page Loading to Default Site In Multisite
(Doc ID 2355247.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While browsing an additional site that is part of a multisite environment, opening a product page in a new tab reverts page loading to the default site for that tab, rather than loading the page for the browsed site.
- Create a second site (here called "otherSite") using the multisite feature
- Visit <host>:<port>/home to see the default site layout
- Visit <host>:<port>/?occs ite=otherSite
- Visit a PLP on otherSite
- right click on a product and hit "open in new tab" on links throughout the page. Notice that some links take you to the default site's version of that link.
- To illustrate the difference, do a regular click on each link and confirm that regular page navigation does not switch the site.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document