Performance Issues On Address Cleansing
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is facing a performance issue within the data cleansing functionality provided in CDM.
Here, customer is working on Address cleansing batches but that are taking long time to process record after submitting it by Accept OR Reject buttons.
1. Navigator -> Data Cleansing;
2. Click on + to create new address cleansing batch;
3. Give a name to the batch, select Mode: Simulated and in the Define Address Cleansing Process: Selection Criteria, choose the below, as an example:
Operator: Starts With;
4. Click the Schedule button; a process will e generated for Schedule Address Cleansing Batch;
5. After few minutes, in the Address Cleansing Batches section, the Cleansing Status goes, as expected, to 'Action Required';
6. Customer is clicking on the Batch ID and then select either Accept or Reject;
7. Here the performance issue occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms