Performance Issues On Address Cleansing
(Doc ID 2355594.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Facing a performance issue within the data cleansing functionality provided in CDM.
Working on Address cleansing batches but that are taking long time to process record after submitting it by Accept OR Reject buttons.
1. Navigator -> Data Cleansing;
2. Click on + to create new address cleansing batch;
3. Give a name to the batch, select Mode: Simulated and in the Define Address Cleansing Process: Selection Criteria, choose the below, as an example:
Operator: Starts With;
4. Click the Schedule button; a process will e generated for Schedule Address Cleansing Batch;
5. After few minutes, in the Address Cleansing Batches section, the Cleansing Status goes, as expected, to 'Action Required';
6. Clicking on the Batch ID and then select either Accept or Reject;
7. Here the performance issue occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document