Code Values Missing After Deleting Multiple Un-related Codes.
(Doc ID 2355739.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting more than one Activity Code, other Code Values are removed from the dictionary also. This also causes the Activity Code Value Assignments on Activities to be removed.
For Activity Code Value and Assignments to stay on Projects from the other Activity Codes that were not deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in to P6 EPPM. Navigated to Administration -> Enterprise Data-> Projects -> Project Codes.
2. Created Code A and Code Type Values A1 and A2 under them.
3. Created Code B and Code Type Values B1 and B2 under them.
4. Selected Code A and code Type Value B2 at once and deleted them.
5. On Clicking on save, the page went blank and no Code Types and Values are seen.
6. On refreshing the page, all the Code Types are seen, but the Code Values under each Code Type is deleted. Also, the Code Value Assignments are deleted.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users lose all Activity Code Values and Assignments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document