Incorrect Number Of Shipments Shown On Buy Shipment Result Screen After Order Unassign
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.2 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. You will get a list of the shipments on the result page.
3. Select any shipment and open the related Order releases by Smart Link. Also keep the Replace Current Window option selected in Right Upper side corner.
4. It will show the related order release screen with the Orders. Select All of the Orders and Un-assign.
5. Now on upper left hand corner of screen you will have one option saying Shipment Search Result. Click on this to go back to previous screen.
6. Shipment results are displayed
You selected * the 6th shipment to unassign the order in first step. Now it is showing only first 5 shipments. Total found is still 281 (it should be 280). It is saying 25 out of 281 but showing only 5 (Because you selected the 6th shipment for unassignment. If you would have selected 10th then it will be showing the first 9).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms