Information On Configuration Package Management Component List 'Error Check' Messages
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 17.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to perform an Error Check on a Component List there are some unexpected errors.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into the Unifier Environment as a user with necessary permissions to create and manage Component Lists.
- Navigate to Company Workspace --> Admin Mode --> Configuration Package Management --> Component Lists
- Open the Component List that you wish to perform the Error Check on or create a new List
- Click on the Component List name --> The "Edit Component List" window opens --> Click "Error Check"
- The following errors are displayed at the top of the list:
- Fix Action | Error Message | Component | Location | Name
- Undo | The Design <Design Name> is missing in the component list. | Shell Manager | Designs | <Design Name>
- Remove Existing Component | [<Business Process>] design, in the component list, has a linked data element [Data Element 1] which requires [<Shell Manager>] design. | Business Processes Designs | <Business Process Name>
- Remove Existing Component | [<Business Process>] design, in the component list, has a linked data element [Data Element 2] which requires [<Shell Manager>] design. | Business Processes Designs | <Business Process Name>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms