Incorrect Calculations When Processing Expense Reports with Credit Card Expenses
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an environment where corporate card transactions are uploaded in various currencies, several issues arise starting with expense creation, and ending with accounting,
Steps to Reproduce
1. Uploaded a production AMEX GL1025 file for testing.
2. Created card issuer payment request to generate invoices for the successfully validated corporate card transactions.
3. For employee A, an expense report is created for one of the transactions uploaded.
4. On the expense report, the report total is in 499.97 KES instead of 490 KES, which is the original card charge amount.
5. The Expense Reimbursement Process is run to generate the payment request invoice for the expense report.
6. On the invoice, a 4.84 USD billed amount is listed in the shipping and handling section, and deducted from 490 KES amount, making the invoice amount 485.16 KES, which is incorrect. This results in incorrect accounting lines being created, which shouldn't have been created in the first place.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms