How To Monitor Taleo Learn Bugs Via My Oracle Support
(Doc ID 2357531.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The status of bug defects for issues reported against the Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service product can be monitored from My Oracle Support (MOS). This document presents instructions for:
- Viewing Bug Defects in My Oracle Support
- Searching for a Bug Defect in MOS
- Marking a Bug Defect as a Favorite
- Removing Favorite Designation from a Bug Defect
- Viewing Bug Defects that are Marked as Favorites
- Monitoring the Status of a Bug Defect
- Current Status and Product Release Version in Bug Defect Header
- Status Updates in a Bug Defect
- Email Notification of Status Updates
- Bug/ER Status Codes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.