Error 'Failed to Invoke Gateway Synchronization' When Running Primavera Gateway Synchronizations From P6 Web
(Doc ID 2357948.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 17.11 to 17.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 17.11 to 17.12]
Primavera Gateway - Version 17.7 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 17.7 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the "Send planned budget & plan dates from P6 to Prime" synchronization it fails to run and the following error occurs:
Failed to invoke Gateway Synchronization. Please contact your Administrator.
There is no job is created in Primavera Gateway.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In P6 under Application -> Gateway set the Gateway parameters.
- Add an Action that maps to the "Send planned budget & plan dates from P6 to Prime" synchronization.
- Open the project that will be synchronized.
- Switch to the Activities tab, Go to Actions -> Exchange Data.
- Run the action associated with the "Send planned budget & plan dates from P6 to Prime" synchronization.
- Under the View Service Status in P6 check the status log.
- Observe the reported error and there is no Gateway Job Id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!