Some Column Values Are Not Visible After Clicking on 'Value - Column Value' While Enabling an Action Link
(Doc ID 2358654.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 031CS version, Analytics
In V3 Analytics, we are facing issue while enabling action link for specific fields. In a report which has more than 5 columns, some column values are not visible after clicking on 'Value - Column Value' in the Row ID Field.
The Column Formula of all the columns should be displayed if click the down-arrow of 'Value - Column Value'。
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click Analytics tab.
2. Search the report then click its Edit link.
3. In the Define Criteria page, click the Column Properties button for the Organisation column on which action link is being created.
4. In the Column Properties dialog box, click the Interaction tab.
5. In the Interaction tab, do the following:
6. Select Action Links from the drop-down menu for Primary Interaction under Value.
7. Click on the Add Action Link button
8. In the New Action Link popup that appears, click on Create New Action button and select Invoke a Browser Script from the drop-down that appears.
9. In the Create New Action popup window, click on Browse button and select USERSCRIPT.ActionLink as the Function Name.
In the Parameters section:
For the Row Id, select Column Value from the drop-down menu and click the down-arrow, then you will see only five column values are displayed on the left of the page and there is no scroll-down bar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!