ADFDI: For Create Nonlabor Cost, Miscellaneous Expenditures Document Is Missing From Document LOV
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Miscellaneous Expenditure, Create Nonlabor Cost, ADFDI, Oracle Fusion Projects
When trying to Create Nonlabor Cost using ADFDI template, there is no document option available for 'Miscellaneous Expenditure' under Document List of Values (LOV).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Navigator > Projects > Costs
2. From Tasks panel at the right side, select Capture Costs .
3. From the popup box, select 'Create Nonlabor Costs'.
4. Choose to open the template file, then connect with your user.
5. For default Source = Oracle Fusion Projects, check Document LOV : "Miscellaneous Expenditure" value is not present in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms