With OCCS and CPQ Interation OCCS-Admin syncQuote Endpoint is not Triggered
(Doc ID 2359442.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Version: 17.4.1
Followed Integrating Oracle Commerce Cloud and Oracle CPQ Cloud document to OCCS-CPQ integration. OCCS is integrated with CPQ though Oracle ICS (Integration Cloud Service).
During checkout process there are 2 ICS flows involved.
1. Request Quote from OCC to CPQ (OCC_CPQ_Create_flow)
This performs 2 actions.
- Call the CPQ API to send the quote to CPQ
- Call the OCC Admin endpoint updateQuoteStatus which will update the externalId property for that order in OCC.
Once this flow is completed, the order status is set to PENDING_QUOTE.
2. Sync the Quote from CPQ to CC (SyncQuote_OCC_CPQ)
Here the CPQ agent can log into the CPQ application and view the quote that has been requested as part of Step 1 with status Created. Then he/she can work on that quote by giving discounts, changing items etc (if needed) and click on the Sync Quote button. This event in CPQ will trigger the SyncQuote_OCC_CPQ ICS flow, which will in turn invoke the OCC Admin endpoint syncQuote. If the flow is successful, the order status is changed to QUOTED .
In this particular case, Step 2 used to happen automatically, but all of a sudden stopped happening automatically. If a user pressed the 'Sync Quote' button in CPQ, Step 2 happened successfully and a shopper could continue to move forward with the checkout process.
1) Enter the Storefront Site.
2) Click on 'Enter' in the Header of the Site. This will redirect to the Login Form. Log in.
3) Navigate to view a product.
4) Add a Product to the Cart.
5) Navigate to the Cart.
6) Click on 'Continue' to start the checkout process.
7) Click on 'Quote'. This will pop-up the following modal, make a selection and then press 'Continue with my quote'. --> This is where it becomes stuck. SyncQuote is never triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document