FA: SCM: SHIPPING: Ship Model Complete Flag on PTO Model Does Not Prevent Lines from Being Shipped Individually
(Doc ID 2359620.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Shipping - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to ship individual lines of PTO model separately even when PTO model has Ship Model Complete flag as Yes.
The following actions are applied to reproduce the issue:
1. Ship Model Complete - attribute is set to Yes on the Item.
2. Create Sales Order for PTO Model.
3. Submit Order.
4. Perform Pick Release with auto pick confirm as No.
5. Pick confirm only a few lines under the PTO and Ship confirm.
6. System does not prevent shipping even though Ship Model complete is Yes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document