Unifier Schedule Sheet Data Cannot Be Saved Under Set Project Preferences, Integrations, Unifier Settings in P6 Web
(Doc ID 2360208.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Web client under Set Project Preferences > Integration > Unifier cannot save settings for Schedule Sheet Integration. All settings can be selected and values entered, but nothing is saved when OK button is selected. This happens consistently in Standard (HTML) mode.
Cannot save Unifier Settings for Schedule Sheet Integration in P6 Web client. All settings can be selected and entered, but the values selected are not saved when the OK button is selected. This happens only in Standard View.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select Projects tab (Standard View)
- Select Unifier P6 project
- Select gear icon and Set Project Preferences
- Select Integration, Select Unifier sub tab
- Select 'Link project to a Primavera Unifier project checkbox
- Make selections for Project Name, Schedule Sheet, and Data Mapping
- Click OK button. Result: nothing is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document