Payroll Integration Imported Multiple Duplicate Payment Transactions
(Doc ID 2360665.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup and ran the "Schedule New Batch Run : Load Incentive Compensation" process with override value = 1.
On review in Manage Element Entries, can see that the process generated multiple duplicate lines.
1. Generate earning for a users
2. Created payment batches and generated paysheet
3. Followed the approval process and ran the paysheet paid process.
4. Setup User-defined Tables for Incentive Compensation to Payroll Element Mapping
5. Use Data exchange > Payroll > Batch loader and sync the earnings to core HR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document