Participant Earnings Are Missing
(Doc ID 2361637.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For some participants, the earnings disappeared in Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation. User has to re-imported the transactions and recalculate.
- Create compensation plan with Per Interval plan components
- Assign the compensation plan to participant
- Import credited transactions
- Run Collection
- Run Calculation
- Manually adjust the transaction
- Run Revert Transaction
- Review commission report and did not see the earnings
System Parameter :
- Enable Classification = No
- Enable Crediting = No
- Enable Rollup = No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document