Planned Order Release Warning: Value of Attribute Operation with Reference FUSION_MFG and Document Details ORA_WO is Missing or Invalid
(Doc ID 2361724.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release a Planned Order the below warning/error is received:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
01. Planned Order -> select Actions -> Mark for Release
02. Select Save
03. Select Actions -> Release (Make)
04. Monitor the Release Process for Completion
05. Navigate to Supply Orchestration
06. Search for released Item to MAKE
07. Does not show on the screen "Manage Supply Request Exceptions"
08. When reviewing the documents the Warning is presented:
"The value of attribute Operation in the response from source system FUSION with reference FUSION_MFG and document details ORA_WO is missing or invalid"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document