Planned Order Release Warning: Value of Attribute Operation with Reference FUSION_MFG and Document Details ORA_WO is Missing or Invalid
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release a Planned Order the below warning/error is received:
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
01. Planned Order -> select Actions -> Mark for Release
02. Select Save
03. Select Actions -> Release (Make)
04. Monitor the Release Process for Completion
05. Navigate to Supply Orchestration
06. Search for released Item to MAKE
07. Does not show on the screen "Manage Supply Request Exceptions"
08. When reviewing the documents the Warning is presented:
"The value of attribute Operation in the response from source system FUSION with reference FUSION_MFG and document details ORA_WO is missing or invalid"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms