Decouple Product Attribute From Requirement Spec And Tracebility Report
(Doc ID 2362067.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Innovation Management Ideation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can we generate Traceability Report for the following:
- Scenario 1 for a requirement spec:
- Create a Req. Spec and add requirements to it.Set the Product field as blank
- Create another Req Spec and add requirements to it.Set the Product field as blank
- go to the Action Menu of the First Req Spec and Click on Generate Tracebility Report.
- In the Tracebility Report popup only One Requirement Spec shows in the Business Requirements,Techincal Requirements and Test Cases.
- Scenario 2:
- for the same two requirement Spec created above when we set a value for the Product Field and do the same operation of generating Tracebility report we get two Requirements spec to associate with Business Requirements,Techincal Requirements and Test Cases.
- we want to decouple this dependency of tracebility report on the Product attribute as the client does not need Product attribute.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document