Decouple Product Attribute From Requirement Spec And Tracebility Report
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Innovation Management Ideation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can we generate Traceability Report for the following:
- Scenario 1 for a requirement spec:
- Create a Req. Spec and add requirements to it.Set the Product field as blank
- Create another Req Spec and add requirements to it.Set the Product field as blank
- go to the Action Menu of the First Req Spec and Click on Generate Tracebility Report.
- In the Tracebility Report popup only One Requirement Spec shows in the Business Requirements,Techincal Requirements and Test Cases.
- Scenario 2:
- for the same two requirement Spec created above when we set a value for the Product Field and do the same operation of generating Tracebility report we get two Requirements spec to associate with Business Requirements,Techincal Requirements and Test Cases.
- we want to decouple this dependency of tracebility report on the Product attribute as the client does not need Product attribute.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms