RICH TEXT EDITOR DATA OVERWRITTEN BY SECOND FIELD
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2017 R1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If two rich text attributes are opened at the same time and then one is closed, when the second editor is updated and closed, the data from this second editor populates both RTE fields. This behavior has been seen in 2017R1, 2017R2, 17D, and 18A.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open any quote containing two rich text attributes.
3. Open editor for attribute 1.
4. Open editor for attribute 2.
5. Close editor for attribute 2.
6. Click "Set and Close" after populating attribute 1 editor with some data.
7. Note that data from attribute 1 has now also populated attribute 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms