RICH TEXT EDITOR DATA OVERWRITTEN BY SECOND FIELD
(Doc ID 2362266.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2017 R1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If two rich text attributes are opened at the same time and then one is closed, when the second editor is updated and closed, the data from this second editor populates both RTE fields. This behavior has been seen in 2017R1, 2017R2, 17D, and 18A.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open any quote containing two rich text attributes.
3. Open editor for attribute 1.
4. Open editor for attribute 2.
5. Close editor for attribute 2.
6. Click "Set and Close" after populating attribute 1 editor with some data.
7. Note that data from attribute 1 has now also populated attribute 2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document