Fusion Workforce Compensation: WFC Summary Totals Don't Match WFC Detail Total For Compensation Amount
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WFC Summary Totals don't match WFC Detail Total for Compensation Amount
Attached is a spreadsheet that contains documentation related to an issue that we found where the Summary Totals don't match the total allocated for a component. The spreadsheet contains the following sheets:
* Summary Totals - print screen of summary totals for WFC plan.
* Plan Configuration - print screens of the properties on the column - Compensation Amount - Component 4
* Round to nearest 1 - shows export WFC detail and column totals showing that there is a 5 dollar difference.
* 2 decimal points - shows export WFC detail when column properties are changed to 2 decimal points - total matches summary
* Rounded Up - shows export WFC detail when column properties are changed to "Round Up" with 2 decimal points - no difference to 2 decimal points and total matches.
We need to understand why the Rounding to Nearest 1 is not working correctly and why there is a 5 dollar difference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms