Status Is Blank After The Dispute Is Approved
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Advanced Collections Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 126.96.36.199.0 version, On collections form. Dispute Status is blank within Collections after the dispute is approved.
Even though the Dispute is either Approved or Rejected. The Pending Approval status is correctly shown.
Expecting to have the status display correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Receivables > Billing
2. Add a regular invoice in Receivables.
3. Go to Dispute Transaction and add a dispute;
4. Go to Collections > Customer > History > Activity page > Dispute in Pending > Approval status
5. Approve the Dispute and observed the Status of the Dispute has been updated to blank, even though the Dispute is Approved
Note: Same scenario happens for Reject, even if the Dispute is created from Collections, not from Receivables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms