Unable to Delete Multiple Baselines Using P6 Web
(Doc ID 2362965.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When opening Projects in P6 Web and then select "Define Baselines", all Baselines in opened Projects are visible, but you can only select 1 Baseline to delete (in both Standard View and Classic View).
2. On the contrary, when you log into P6 Professional Client and open multiple Projects, you are capable to open "Maintain Baseline" and select multiple Baselines to delete in one click.
1. Login P6 Web.
2. Open Projects.
3. Actions, Define Baselines.
4. In the Baselines dialogue, you are only able to select one Baseline for further operation.
As comparison -
1. Login P6 Professional.
2. Open multiple Projects.
3. Go to "Project" > "Maintain Baselines".
4. In the Baselines dialogue, you are able to select multiple Baselines for further operation.
You should be able to delete multiple Baselines in P6 Web.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document