Deleting Resource Assignments Causes Some Activities to Be Deleted
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting a resource, some activities are deleted as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Filter the view in P6 Professional for specific activity names (ex: '1910').
2. Copy the resulting list into a spreadsheet.
3. In P6 Web, delete a Resource with an ID like the one used in Step 1.
4. In P6 Professional, refresh the view.
5. Copy the resulting list into another column in the spreadsheet.
6. Compare the number of rows in each list; note the newer list is shorter.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms