Payment Application Summary Line Does Not Display Expected Percent Value
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 18.1 [Release 17.11 to 18.1]
Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any version that supports Cost type Business Process (BP) records that utilize the Schedule of Value (SOV) type of Summary Payment Applications prior to version 18.104.22.168
Payment Application "Summary" Line items do not display the correct % value when Summary and Detail Line Items are added via Web Services Integration.
The expected behavior as noted by the User for a percent(%) line item is that all three lines (%) match. Ex. Detail line item 1 - 10%, Detail line item 2 - 10% and therefore Summary Line item (D1, D2) is also 10%.
This issue with percentage line items not being displayed correctly seems to only be present when using web services to create all three line item types.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell > BP Node > Cost type BP that utilizes SOV type Summary Payment Applications
- Click on the 'Create' button and enter data into any required data element fields
- Select the appropriate 'Workflow Actions' and click on the 'Send' button. The record is created. Note that there are no Line Items displayed.
- Run Web Services integration to create a line item in the record created above.
- After the line item is created, go back to record and open it.
- View Line Items, double click on the Line Item.
- Scroll to the right and there are "Work Retainage (%) lines 2 details and 1 summary line. You see 5% and 5% on the Detail lines and 10% on the Summary Line. The 10% is not what was expected, it should be 5%.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms