Payment Application Summary Line Does Not Display the Expected Percent Value
(Doc ID 2364037.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 18.1 [Release 17.11 to 18.1]
Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Unifier versions 17.x-18.1 that support Cost type Business Process (BP) records that utilize the Schedule of Value (SOV) type of Summary Payment Applications, the Payment Application "Summary" Line items do not display the correct % value when Summary and Detail Line Items are added via Web Services Integration.
For percent(%) line items, all three lines should (%) match. Example:
- Detail line item 1 - 10%
- Detail line item 2 - 10%
- Therefore Summary Line item (D1, D2) should also be 10%
Note: This issue only appears to be present when using Web Services to create all three line item types.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell > BP Node > Cost type BP that utilizes SOV type Summary Payment Applications.
- Click on the 'Create' button and enter data into any required data element fields.
- Select the appropriate 'Workflow Actions' and click on the 'Send' button. The record is created. Note that there are no Line Items displayed.
- Run Web Services integration to create a line item in the record created above.
- After the line item is created, go back to the record and open it.
- View Line Items, double click on the Line Item.
- Scroll to the right and there are "Work Retainage (%) lines 2 details and 1 summary line.
- Observe 5% and 5% on the Detail lines and 10% on the Summary Line instead of the expected 5%.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!