Archive And Purge Failing
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Administration
Archive and Purge Failing
On-Demand Archive and Purge is failing.
On-Demand Archive and Purge is failing with the following error:
Your export has failed with the error shown below. Please review the setup and retry the export.
oracle.bpm.archive.export.builder.ArchiveBuilderException: Unable to create the archive staging area /tmp/pcs-archive-staging/ahpcstest-pcs-export/104
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click the Schedule Instances Archive tab.
2. Click the Enable Archive and Purge check box.
3. Set an export time using the time fields or the advanced scheduling.
4. In the Archive Job Timeout field, enter the number of minutes that the archive is allowed to run for.
5. The Purge Archived Data checkbox is selected by default.
6. Enter the number of days for the Purge Retention field.
7. In the Purge Job Timeout field, enter the number of minutes the purge will be allowed to run.
8. Click Save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms