Intermittent "An error occurred while validating the external prices or maximum externally priced quantities." Error with GetFinanacing Payment
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Version: 22.214.171.124
"An error occurred while validating the external prices or maximum externally priced quantities." error occurs intermittently when placing an order with "GetFinanacing" payment.
This error occurs with anonymous users only.
1. Got to Storefront
2. Search for a product and add to the cart.
3. Press 'VIEW CART'
4. Press 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT'
5. Fill out Email address and Shipping Address.
6. For Payment Method, select GetFinanacing
7. Under "GETFINANCING RETURN POLICY" check on 'I have read and understood the Return Policy'
8. Click on START APPLICATION
9. Enter Date of Birthday, last 4 SSN digets
10. Select "yes" for "I agree to Terms and Conditions...."
11. Press 'Continue'.
12. Select dates for 'Next Paycheck' and 'Following Paycheck"
13. Type in 5 digets number for 'SMS Verification Code" (e.g. 12345)
14. Hit 'Next'
15. Display all the offers and hit 'Select This Offer'
16. Select 'Yes' to "I agree to the these terms" and hit 'Accept Terms'
17. For 'Billing Information', select 'I'm not a robot', enter the credit card numer and CVV
18. Press 'Process Payment'
19. Press 'Close' to close GetFinancing information. ==> "An error occurred while validating the external prices or maximum externally priced quantities." error is displayed on Storefront UI.
In the browser's dev tools, seeing 500 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms