"An exception was thrown from the context of the link named [checkProfileApprovalRequirements]" Error When Using GetFinancing Payment
(Doc ID 2364601.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Version: 18.104.22.168
After upgraded to 22.214.171.124, seeing "An exception was thrown from the context of the link named [checkProfileApprovalRequirements]" error when using GetFinancing payment.
1. Got to Storefront
2. Search for a product and add to the cart.
3. Press 'VIEW CART'
4. Press 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT'
5. Fill out Email address and Shipping Address.
6. For Payment Method, select GetFinanacing
7. Under "GETFINANCING RETURN POLICY" check on 'I have read and understood the Return Policy'
8. Click on START APPLICATION
9. Enter Date of Birthday, last 4 SSN digets
10. Select "yes" for "I agree to Terms and Conditions...."
11. Press 'Continue'.
12. Select dates for 'Next Paycheck' and 'Following Paycheck"
13. Type in 5 digits number for 'SMS Verification Code" (e.g. 12345)
14. Hit 'Next'
15. Display all the offers and hit 'Select This Offer'
16. Select 'Yes' to "I agree to the these terms" and hit 'Accept Terms'
17. For 'Billing Information', select 'I'm not a robot', enter the credit card numer and CVV
18. Press 'Process Payment'
19. Press 'Close' to close GetFinancing information. ==> "An exception was thrown from the context of the link named [checkProfileApprovalRequirements]" error is displayed on Storefront UI.
Upgraded to 126.96.36.199 to address the issue described in the following article.
Intermittent "An error occurred while validating the external prices or maximum externally priced quantities." Error with GetFinanacing Payment (Doc ID 2364567.1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document