Cost Details Missing on Cost Sheet when using Non-English Language
(Doc ID 2365210.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the details for a cost on the Cost Sheet, details do not appear if a language other than English is selected.
Expect to be able to view cost details for all languages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Prime.
- Ensure English set to locale.
- Create a project.
- Create scope item and assign to a project CBS code.
- Create work package with costs and assign to scope item.
- View Cost Sheet and cost should be populated for 'Project Current Budget' for CBS code assigned scope item.
- View details of cost. Details should show scope item and cost associated with it.
- Change locale to a non-English language.
- Log out and log back into Prime.
- On Cost Sheet, clicking details for cost will now be empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document