On Demand Sorting Issue When Selecting Next Page On List.
(Doc ID 2365292.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle CRM On Demand - Version 031CS and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are experiencing an issue with sorted records on doing next page. Following steps have been taken to reproduce the issue:
1. Click on the 'Carers' screen tab.
2. Click on 'All Carers' link.
3. Now in the resulting screen, if you see, by default the data is sorted by 'Agency'.
4. Now from the list of alphabets (on the top) , click on any alphabet, let's say 'S'. This sorts the data correctly with Agencies starting with letter 'S' appearing first.
5. Now click on the 'Next Page' (Double Arrow) link. Now the data is sorted as per the 'Family Name' and not the 'Agency'. The context is lost in between. The 'Family Names' which start with letter 'S' appear first irrespective of the 'Agency' names.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document