Oracle Voice Is Not Getting Enabled In CX Cloud Mobile App
(Doc ID 2365819.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has enabled the Oracle Voice functionality by the below steps:
1) Navigated to "Setup and Maintenance"
2) Searched for "Manage Administrator Profile Values"
3) Searched for Profile Option Code "ZMS_DISABLE_OSCM"
4) Set the Profile Option to "ENABLED“
5)Searched for Profile Option Code ZMS_MOBILE_VOICE
6) Set the Profile Option to "ENABLED“
The Voice icon is not getting enabled in the CX Cloud Mobile App. Please let me know if any further setup is required.
Customer has following licenses:
1) Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Enterprise Offering Cloud Service
2) Oracle Fusion Financial Service Cloud Industry Offering Cloud Service
Does the Voice functionality comes along with the above licenses or additional license has to be purchased?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document