Usernames are not getting created in Fusion Application by HDL tool as the error "Username Already Exists" appears in Manage Users
(Doc ID 2365886.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some usernames are not getting created even the employees are loaded successfully in Fusion Application using HDL tool via Worker.zip
In Security Console options check (Flastname, Generate system user when generation rule fails)
Also ran all post processes:
1. Update Person Search Keywords
2. Synchronize Person Records
3. Refresh Manager Hierarchy
4. Send Personal Data for Multiple Users to LDAP
5. Auto provision Roles for All Users
6. Retrieve Latest LDAP changes
7. Send Pending LDAP Request
8. Import user and role security data
When you are checking in Manage Users > Edit User page for this Y employee with this issue you can see the error - "The user name XXX already exists in the Identity Store"
as per screenshot
Employee exists in Person Management with all information.
The username is also missing in Security Console, User Accounts> Searched for username and for name, but No data to display, as per screenshot.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load Users using HDL
2. Search for user in Manage Users
3. Error: The user name XXXXXX already exists in the Identity Store
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot be created in Security Console.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document