CX Cloud Mobile: Optimize Layout in the Mobile App for Complex Opportunities
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Mobile Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, CX Mobile Application
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient.
=> currently there is one field per line in the layout, given a complex object like Opportunities this is not optimal for displaying the details of them. It's important to have a quick overview, but still allow a huge number of details to be looked at by the user.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request.
=> I believe the layout for opportunities needs to change. Information must get closer together and less room in between the lines. Probably some graphical options need to added.
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result.
=> see 2
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request.
=> Opportunities / Pipeline Management is key of CRM, a handheld device only has little real estate, both needs to be combined to have the user manage their opportunities efficiently anywhere, anytime. without that the value of the app is little. The current way of displaying opportunities is not well suited for the complexity the object has in our case. customization options are key and urgently required.
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customers business.
=> see 4
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement.
=> managing Opportunities
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms