Sorting by Project Codes From Projects Tab, EPS View Not Displaying by Hierarchy as Expected
(Doc ID 2370439.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After arranging Project Code Value hierarchy under Enterprise Data > Projects > Project Codes the saved hierarchy ordering is not displaying as expected from Projects tab > EPS view when group and sorting by same Project Code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add alphanumeric Project Code and Values under Enterprise Data > Project > Project Codes
- Arrange Code Value hierarchy in desired order (e.g., 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 60 > 90 > 91)
- In P6 Web Projects tab, EPS view group and sort by Project Code
- Result: Sort ordering in P6 Web client is random (e.g., 4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 60 > 90 > 91)
- Result: Sort ordering in P6 Professional client is correct (e.g., 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 60 > 90 > 91)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document