Performance Task Status Report - Multiple Statuses Displayed For Worker Self-Evaluation Task
(Doc ID 2370652.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple statuses ( 'In Progress' and 'Ready' ) are displayed in the Performance Task Status column for the 'Worker Self-Evaluation' task, in the Performance Document Task Status OTBI report.
This is noted once an employee starts rating his performance and saves the evaluation.
The expected value for the Worker Self-Evaluation Task status would be 'In Progress', but two values are displayed in the status column corresponding to the Worker Self-Evaluation task - 'In Progress' and 'Ready'.
The issue can be replicated with the steps described below:
1. Login as employee.
2. Navigate to Performance.
3. Click the 'Begin' button for 'Worker Self Evaluation' task to start the evaluation.
4. Provide ratings for a few items/sections in the document.
5. Save the evaluation by clicking 'Save'. Do not submit.
6. Login as HR Specialist.
7. Navigate to Reports and Analytics.
8. Run the Performance Report ( Performance Document Task Status report).
9. In the generated report, the Performance Task Status column displays 'In Progress' and 'Started' for the Worker Self-Evaluation task for the employee, which indicates an issue.
The status column displays multiple values for the same task, when the current status alone should have been displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document