Cost Organization Relationships - Unable to find the INV Organization in Manage Valuation Units
(Doc ID 2370845.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users try to define Cost Organization Relationships. When trying to perform setup in Manage Valuation Units, see the segment of Inventorv Organization LOV's (List of Values) is empty.
1. Go to: Navigator
2. Navigate to: Setup & Maintenance > Manufacturing and Supply Chain Materials Management > Cost Accounting > Manage Valuation Units
3. Search for Input Costing Organization
4. Click on Actions: Create
5. Input Cost Organization, Cost Book, Valuation Structure Code
6. On Segment Values Click on Actions: Add Row
7. For displayed Inventory Org > Select Segment Values
8. Try to open KFF (Key Flexfields) for Inventory Org, see no value in the LOV
How to populate the Segment Values KFF LOV's for Inventory Organization?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document