Qatar localization: Can I Call Document Of Record Field In Fast Formula ? (predefined structure “Visas and Permits” under Manage Person > Documents > Visa and Permits)
(Doc ID 2370882.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Can I call Document of Record field in Fast Formula using Database Items or Functions ?
Details on the request:
1. what type of documents you are trying to load ? UI Delivered document of records for Qatar localization “Visa and Permits”
2. what is the internal structure of the data ? character
3. what is the format of the document loaded (pdf, txt, html ...)? N/A
4. please share an overview of the entire process / how do you see the process working / what type of information you need to be fetched / and how you will use this information as a day-by-day basis ? Please check bellow user clarification under 'Qatar_Localization_Visa_and_Permits_UI_Details'
5. do you have a practical example (other applications case references can be mentioned) ? Please check bellow user clarification under 'Qatar_Localization_Visa_and_Permits_UI_Details'
Predefined structure “Visas and Permits” Manage Person > Documents > Visa and Permits
Requirement is to call two fields “Type, Sponsor Type” from Visa and Permits to be used for payroll calculation and validation,
because there are allowances calculated based on type and Sponsor Type.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document