The Inventory History Records Has Wrong Sequence Number
(Doc ID 2371646.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 to 8.0.2 [Release 8.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to check th e inventory history transaction,the following error occurs:
The inventory history records has wrong sequence number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a IBLPN using Create IBLPN transaction### LPN1234567895
2) Locate IBLPN to some reserve location### GGGR
3) Add a lock to IBLPN### PU
4) Perform Split IBLPN transaction(rf.inbound.cwrfsplit cntr) in such a waythat you create a new IBLPN for each quantity of from_IBLPN###LPN1234567896,LPN1234567897,LPN1234567898,LPN1234567899
5) You find Issue is reproducible when you search with a group number inInventory History### 440069
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!