The Inventory History Records have wrong Sequence Number
(Doc ID 2371646.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to check the inventory history transaction, the following error occurs:
The inventory history records have the wrong sequence number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a IBLPN using Create IBLPN transaction### LPNXXXXX
2) Locate IBLPN to some reserve location### GGGR
3) Add a lock to IBLPN### PU
4) Perform Split IBLPN transaction(rf.inbound.cwrfsplit cntr) in such a way that you create a new IBLPN for each quantity of from_IBLPN to_IBLPN
5) You find Issue is reproducible when you search with a group number in Inventory History###
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document