R 13 - Manage Search View Objects Task Error
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households - Search
Customer is trying to configure the Global search layout in Release 13 environments, but they are getting the error message
"Error. Definition LOV_SalesStageName of type List Binding Definition is not found in OpportunityPVO."
1) log in as an Administrator
2) click on Setup and Maintenance
4) Search for "Manage Search View Objects"
5) click on the name of the task
6) you will get the attached error message.
7) notice that the objects are missing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms