R 13 - Manage Search View Objects Task Error
(Doc ID 2372331.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 220.127.116.11.0 version, Accounts, Contacts, Households - Search
Customer is trying to configure the Global search layout in Release 13 environments, but they are getting the error message
"Error. Definition LOV_SalesStageName of type List Binding Definition is not found in OpportunityPVO."
1) log in as an Administrator
2) click on Setup and Maintenance
4) Search for "Manage Search View Objects"
5) click on the name of the task
6) you will get the attached error message.
7) notice that the objects are missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document