Oracel Fusion Benefits: A Formula Must Be Compiled Before It Can Be Executed (FF-1605049)
(Doc ID 2372758.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Fast Formula - Benefits
When attempting to process a life event, the following error occurs.
A compiled version of the formula with FORMULA_ID 100000000382665 cannot be found. (FF-1605049)
A formula must be compiled before it can be executed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. everything in DEV3 was working as expected Wednesday Evening
2. this morning I around 10am I noticed the error
3. limited users have access to DEV3
4. I queried the FF table and identified which FF were touched within 24 hrs
5. identified that at 949am EST Jeremy Meade deleted and created the BEN_RATE_PERIODIZATION_HSA_V1 because it was added at the global level and not the LDG level
6. BEN_RATE_PERIODIZATION_HSA_V1 was then created at the LDG level
7. 10am today life event was processed and issues identified
8. We tried removing from setup and retest, still get error
9. Tried adding it back with different name and adding to setup, still same error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document