Cannot Search For Opportunities
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 11.13.18.02.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales manager user can not see his own created opportunities, newly created, existing , no record is available in search results.
Tried using Record Set = All records I can see, but still no records found.
User is having custom Sales Manager role which is exact copy of the OOTB Sales Manager role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create new opportunity - TestOpptyWebex1
2. fill all the details and click on save and close
3. summary page appears and it does not show any rows for the new opportunity
5. tried search with Advanced Search - Record Set = All records i can see, Close Period = All
6. still does not return any results
7. strange thing is that, when go to search lov in the opportunity landing page, type in the latest opportunity that was created, TestOppty...., the list drop down shows this record name, when click on the hyperlink, nothing happens
8. tried checking in Safari browser, Firefox browser
9. this environment does not have global search enabled, so could not search here
10. tried running "Synchronize database search indexes for CRM objects"
11. no results even after this
12. checked the values for profiles
both are set correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms