Cannot Search For Opportunities
(Doc ID 2372845.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion CX Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 11.13.18.02.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales manager user can not see his own created opportunities, newly created, existing , no record is available in search results.
Tried using Record Set = All records I can see, but still no records found.
User is having custom Sales Manager role which is exact copy of the OOTB Sales Manager role.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create new opportunity - TestOpptyWebex1
2. fill all the details and click on save and close
3. summary page appears and it does not show any rows for the new opportunity
5. tried search with Advanced Search - Record Set = All records i can see, Close Period = All
6. still does not return any results
7. strange thing is that, when go to search lov in the opportunity landing page, type in the latest opportunity that was created, TestOppty...., the list drop down shows this record name, when click on the hyperlink, nothing happens
8. tried checking in Safari browser, Firefox browser
9. this environment does not have global search enabled, so could not search here
10. tried running "Synchronize database search indexes for CRM objects"
11. no results even after this
12. checked the values for profiles
both are set correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document