Unifier Project Level UDF Mappings Which Exceed The Following Thresholds - 10 For Numeric UDFs, 10 For Date UDFs, 20 for Text UDFs - Do Not Move Values Into Analytics Via Data Warehouse ODI ETL
(Doc ID 2373053.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 18.1 to 18.5 [Release 18.1 to 18.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After mapping and publishing more than 20 Text/String, 10 Date or 10 Numeric User Defined Fields in the Unifier Analytics Data Mapping for Shells, Data Warehouse ETL only brings over values for the first 20 Text/String, 10 Date or 10 Numeric User Defined Field mappings. This will result in no values to display for UDFs mapped above the noted thresholds within Analytics.
After mapping and publishing more than 20 Text/String, 10 Date or 10 Numeric User Defined Fields in the Unifier Analytics Data Mapping for Shells, Data Warehouse ETL should bring values for all configured mappings. Note, Unifier will allow up to 100 text/string UDF mappings, 100 Numeric mappings and 100 Date mappings starting in Unifier r18.1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier
- Browse to Company Workspace
- Switch to Admin Mode
- Click the Analytics link
- Highlight the row for Shells
- Click Open
- Under the User Defined Attributes, Click Add...
- Configure one or all of the following:
- More than 20 Text/String UDF Mappings
- More than 10 Date UDF Mappings
- More than 10 Numeric UDF Mappings
- Note, the mapping number is noted in the name field (for example, Unifier Defined String Field #).
- Click Apply than OK to close the Data Mapping window for Shells
- Schedule the publication to execute
- Execute a Data Warehouse ETL once publication completes successfully
- Confirm presence of data:
- Login to Primavera Analytics
- Click New > Analysis
- Select any subject area related to Unifier Data (for example, Primavera - Business Process)
- Under criteria grouping, expand Project grouping
- Expand either Text, Date or Numeric UDFs (Numeric UDFs are located under fact groupings for Project related subject areas)
- Move over any UDF to the selected column list which map to one of the following:
- Any text UDF mapped to number 21 through 100
- Any date UDF mapped to number 11 through 100
- Any numeric UDF mapped to number 11 through 100
- Move over the project ID or project name field
- Click Results
- Note that no UDF values are displayed for any of the mappings.
- If the column list is adjusted to add any udf mapped to a number lower than or equal to 20 for text, 10 for date/numeric, values display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document