When Printing A Check Schedule Report The Colors In The Actual Column Do Not Appear When Printed
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When printing a check schedule in PDF format, the colors in the Actual column does not print.
When printed to PDF the report should contain the colors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 web access and open a Project.
- In the Activities View, choose Actions, Check schedule.
- Review the Check Schedule report and notice green and red colors are there for the Actual column in Check Summary.
- View Service Status and choose a schedule to print.
- Print to PDF format.
- Notice that the printed PDF does not include the colors in the Actual column
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms