Attachments Are Not Listed in the Import Feature, but Are Displayed When Added as a Line Item
(Doc ID 2374255.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 to 18.3 [Release 18.1 to 18.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attachments are imported into a Business Process (BP), they do not show in the attachment index, item(s), or the log/table. However, when attachments are added using the "Add" button under Line Items, all of them show including the previously imported ones.
The attachment should show/register when the import function is used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Unifier and navigate to the applicable workspace.
- Create a new record.
- Click Import > Import Attachments.
- Drag and Drop a file into the designated area.
- Upload the record.
- Notice the results below:
- Attachment Index = 0
- Item(s) = 0
- There are no attachments displayed in the table
- Click Import > Import Attachments > Browse.
- Select and double click a file, then click Upload.
- Notice the same results listed in Step 6 (at this points 2 attachments have been uploaded)
Perform the steps below and observe the difference:
- Click the Add button > Attachment > Add Attachment > My Computer.
- Select and double click a file, then click Save & Close.
- Note that the file is accounted for in all variables listed in Step 6, along with the other uploaded attachments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document