Engagement Request: Save Social Properties when Adding in Workflow and Automation when Naviating to Next Page
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Social Engagement and Monitoring Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A [Release V1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : NA version, Workflow and Automation
Selected social properties not take into account when navigating to second page.
Property selections are not saved when the user wants to add several to the bundle at once but has to click through to each page to find each stream. Unless a user saves on each page of the stream selections, the stream selections are cleared once the user navigates to the next page despite marking the check-box to select and then clicking to next page to add additional streams. Expectation that all selections are saved until users hits save.
1. Log into SRM and go to Workflow & Automation.
2. Make sure you are in the root bundle.
3. Go to Resources - Bundles.
4. Click on Test Bundle.
5. Under Social Properties, hit add social properties button.
6. Mark any one social property as selected from the first page, then navigate to the second page and mark another social property.
7. Hit save.
8. Observe how only the secondly marked social property is added to the bundle. We would have expected both of them to be added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms